Our practice continues to be open with normal business hours. The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our first priority. With that in mind, we have the following precautions in place:
Clinic Precautions and Safety Guidelines Being Followed:
- We have set up a check-in/screening protocols. Patients presenting with at-risk symptoms are asked to reschedule. All other patients are asked to call upon arrival and wait in their cars for staff escort.
- No waiting in the office. We’ll come get you from your vehicle when we are ready to see you.
- We are thoroughly and regularly cleaning all surfaces in common areas and reception desks throughout the day with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Rooms are sanitized between each patient.
- Frequently touched items such as magazines, brochures, water fountains, etc. have been removed from waiting and patient exam rooms.
- Victory Hearing & Balance team members are provided with personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and OSHA.
- Our nightly cleaning crew utilizes hospital-grade disinfectant to wipe down all surfaces.
- Interior doors are being propped open to minimize the need for hand to surface contact.
- Hearing aid drop off maintenance service is available Monday through Saturday after hours.
Communication and community have never been so important, both in what we’ve gone through and the days to come. It’s time to reconnect with your friends, family and the world around us. There’s never been a better time to address hearing loss.
If you have questions about coming in for an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call. To book your appointment, click below or give us a call at (512) 428-8355.