We are excited to reopen for the Austin community! Our practice will be reopening on Monday, May 11 with normal business hours. The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our first priority. With that in mind, we have the following precautions in place:
- Staggered appointments
- Sanitation stations throughout the office
- Deep clean measures between each visit
- Social distancing (maintaining 6 feet apart)
- Hearing aid drop off service available
- No waiting in the office. We’ll come get you from your vehicle when we are ready to see you.
Communication and community have never been so important, both in what we’ve gone through and the days to come. It’s time to reconnect with your friends, family and the world around us. There’s never been a better time to address hearing loss.
If you have questions about coming in for an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call. To book your appointment, click below or give us a call at (512) 428-8355.